Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Friday, May 25, 2012

A Review Of Diablo 3 Speed


Jonathan Bradley Smith has just released a guide called Diablo 3 Speed and it claims to help any Diablo 3 player get to level 60 ASAP. If you are not familiar with speed leveling, it is a way of playing a game that helps a player to max out their character’s level in the shortest possible time!


This was something that I had to check out – after all, someone who comes along with an incredible claim and the players everywhere will start asking questions to see if it’s good or if it is worth it.

Believe me, I’ve seen my share of crappy information on the Internet and I wonder if this is any good.

So I went ahead and bought myself a copy.

But after reading just one of the chapters on questing and progression, it totally blew my mind away.

I saw the screenshots and I was sold!

I even tried one of the strategies there and I saw how it changed the way my game was played by cutting short my leveling on a new character in half the time.

By the way, I previously used the same character class and it took me twice the time to get there! Talk about efficiency!

Diablo 3 Speed is different from every other gold guide for a few good reasons. First, it provides what others do not have – real life proof! Second, it comes with precise detail. It doesn’t hold back on what you should and should not do. Third, it helps you for any class out there. Unlike some guides which has more emphasis on one, I find that everything here is equally balanced.

Even though I was skeptical and didn’t believe that this would work for me, I was really glad that I was proven wrong in the end and I never looked back!

                                                         <<CLICK HERE NOW>>

No comments:

Post a Comment